Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Exblithion

[Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter   [Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:36 am

What is your character's name, level, class? Exblithion 85 hunter

What is your character's build?Marksmen 8/31/2

Why did you choose that build?With my talents i went 8/31/2 into the marksmen tree as it is currently been buffed and is better than survival , i missed out silencing shot and trueshot aura as other members and classes have interrupts and blessing of might doesnt stack with trueshot aura . For my glyphs i went with Rapid Fire for the added 10% haste , aimed shot when you crit with aimed shot you get 5 focus back and also steady shot increasing your steady shot damage by 10%.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Of course i am

What are your professions and why did you choose them? I currently have mining and engineering i got engineering for the google's.

Link for your armory?http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/exblithion/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack)

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I was in flawless we couldn't the 3rd boss in BWD and we couldn't get past the 1st boss in BoT. this is my reason for leaving as i want to progress

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Nope

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters.
it will vary between fights, But i start with aimed shot then ss then chimera then steady shot untill chimera is up or untill i get an instant aimed shot

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)?
TBC cleared up to TK, done kara gruuls , WOTLK done pretty much everything icc12/12 normal 10 man 7/12 hc 10 man 10/25 25 man 6/12 hc 25 man

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 3.30 / 3.30 / 3.30, can you maintain 95% attendance? yes i can come to all of these raids and im willing to more if necessary

Personal information:
Age?17

Nationality?British

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes i speak fluent english and can write in english

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)?Dual core processor 4gb ram Radeon 5850 graphics card

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Yes its a good connection i never get dc'd or lag

Are you familiar with using ventrilo?yep i have it

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yeah i can speak when needed

Do you share this account with anyone?nope

Do you know anyone currently in Spire?Spoken he recently joined

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Of course i am willing to

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? I don't mind wiping as long as there is progression and we are doing well

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes that is fine by me

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? I chose to join spire as you are recently joined back and look like you are going to go far in Cata and i would really like to help you along your journey .

What are you looking to achieve within a guild?I am looking for raid progression and helping out others within the guild ,a mature attitude also

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? People not following guild leaders orders in raid , people not being focused also

Anything else you wish to add
i hope you like my app and i hope to hear back from you soon
many thanks Luke
Back to top Go down
casinai

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter   [Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:40 am

thanks for the application we'll get back to you shortly
/casinai
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter   [Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:47 am

Thank you for your application we would like to offer you a trial,

Whisper me or Casinai in game for inv.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter   [Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Trial] - Exblithion MM hunter
Page 1 of 1