Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinischa

[Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32 Empty
PostSubject: [Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32   [Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:06 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Tinischa, 85, Paladin

What is your character's build? 7/2/32

Why did you choose that build? Since it is among the best builds for the best dps as a paladin

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? yes ofc

What are your professions and why did you choose them? I have JC/Inscription, I choose JC for goldmaking and the 3 better gems and inscription also for goldmaking and dont have to farm rep for shoulder enchant and it is a better one.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/tinischa/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) Cant im afraid but i have normal wow UI with some addons

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless IF we go way back i was in Legion of doom then Phoenix rising and i left them cause key member left and i went ally and joined Reckoning to play with my mates and then we wanted to go back so we went Horde again and now we have joined Unkown Error and reson for leaving this guild is some ppl tend to slack not showing up for raids etc.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? no not a single 1

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. it depens on procs but i have a prio list Inq > CS > TV > HoW > Exo > J > HW > Cons if i have i 3 holy power and Inq up i ofc do a TV be4 the CS

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? I started raiding serious in WOTLK so Ive almost done all there except EoE and some hardmodes in Ulduar and Icc both 10 and 25 man and now in Cata I´ve done 5/12 and most of achives i have on my old main my Shaman Hustel

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance? yes

Personal information:
Age? 18

Nationality? Swedish

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? yea i understand english pretty good

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? ok I have a intel core i5 quad core processor, 4gigRAM, 2x 9800GT graphics cards and Win7 system

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? yea i have a stable connection 12-24mbit

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? yea both that and Teamspeak

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? yes

Do you share this account with anyone? nope

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? dont think so

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? yes ofc

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? what ever it takes

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? yea ofc

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? Since i want a good raiding guild

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? raiding, and most importantly have fun ;D

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? to many slackers

Anything else you wish to add Im a quick learner i can take critisim (spelling on that Razz) good
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

[Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32   [Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Hello and thanks for the app, we would love to offer you a trial.

Whisper me in game.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk

[Trial] - Tinischa Retri paladin 7/2/32
Page 1 of 1