Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Trial] - Dj, Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dj

dj

[Trial] - Dj, Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Trial] - Dj, Hunter   [Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:21 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Dj, 85, Hunter

What is your character's build? MM & Surv

Why did you choose that build? Best dps and cc

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Enchanting, for the + agilty for the 2 rings, Blacksmith for the soket for gloves and wrists

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/dj/simple

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless Syinthes <- spelt wrong, i stoped playing but was one of the mian core group, Minons of fate, joined them as my friend was there but there not a raid guild

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? no

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/2010/11/cataclysm-survival-sv-hunter-shot-rotation/

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? tbc, woltk,

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance? i can maintain 100% short of death

Personal information:
Age? 25

Nationality? British

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)?
# Intel Core i3-350M 2.26 Ghz
# 512MB NVIDIA® GeForce GT240M
# 3GB DDR 3 at 1333MHZ
# 160GB 7,200RPM w/ Free Fall Protection
# Internal High-Definition 5.1 Surround Sound

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? very

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes we used them in all our raids

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yes

Do you share this account with anyone? No

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? No

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? One of the only reasions why i play

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Whiping is part of raiding, and learning ;p

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Of course whatever push's the guild further

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? I was told you was a EC raiding guild

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? A high geared hunter with friends along the way

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? A lazy un motavated raiding guild

Anything else you wish to add I was ranked one of the best hunters on the sever at one point (In Wotlk) and took a break for about a year then cata came out been back for 5 days and been very active within that time i have got to 85 sub gear and got heroics on farm till i reach the best i can again
Back to top Go down
casinai

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Dj, Hunter   [Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 am

thanks for your application we'll get back to you shortly.
/casinai
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Dj, Hunter   [Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Hey DJ heard some good things about you and think you would be a great asset to the guild, obviously your gear is abit low but you've only been back for like 5 days.

Were starting 25man next Wed, you think you can have full 346 / rep grinded epics, fully enchanted and gemmed by then?, if you do i would love to offer you a trial.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
dj

dj

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Dj, Hunter   [Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Im pretty posative i could be there by next wed managed to get 2 epic's between when i posted and got reply (witch was a quick reply ty.) Also i got heroic on constant rep farm if at any point you fancy doing the random dayily to see how i perform in combat please feel free todrop me a wisper.

Regards

Dj AKA Sam
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Dj, Hunter   [Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:41 am

Sounds great, whisper me in game for trial.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
dj

dj

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Dj, Hunter   [Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:41 am

Brill ill add you in game but gonna give the guild im in atm some notice (Next Tuesday) so i dont just ditch them.

Regards

Dj aka Sam
Back to top Go down
dj

dj

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Dj, Hunter   [Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:18 am

Just a update got my gear score to 347 (so one more Very Happy then you asked)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Dj, Hunter   [Trial] - Dj, Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Trial] - Dj, Hunter
Page 1 of 1