Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whelp

[Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) Empty
PostSubject: [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)   [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:00 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Whèlp, 85, Deathknight

What is your character's build? DW Frost

Why did you choose that build? Started playing DK when wotlk hit, we had a DK going allout unholy (you know him as Galarion), so I thought I give it a try. And for then on iv always had that as mainspecc.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? well, what can I say. You don't want me as a tank, that's for sure ;P

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Got Engineering for the tinkers, and now im gathering mats so I can swap out Mining for Blacksmithing, nice with the socket bonus, and I cant be asked getting another toon with JC

Link for your armory?] for some reason this toon is not on armory.. so I post my priest, know its not the same, but just to give you some idee, tho my DK need's alot of work with some more faction grinds. Ilvl on him is 347. Give me a whisper online and you can inspect ( and I'll post a link here when its up)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Anachronos/Paxx/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack)

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I was an active member in a nice little guild called Girl Scouts back in Tbc, and when wotlk hit, we changed the name to Einherjar.
Einherjar is now dead, for the purpose of raiding anyway.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Never been kicked, im to nice ;P

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Disease, Obliterate, then it all depends on procs and if its single target or aoe. Throw in a few Frost strikes and some Howling Blast's.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? Been raiding since TBC, Wotlk and abit in cata. Never got to Chimaeron, Nefarian, Cho'gall or Al'Akir.

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance? Your raid days a not to far from what we had in Einherjar, and I always try my hardes to make all raids. Ofc sometimes there will be RL related affairs, but hey, thats life.

Personal information:
Age? 28

Nationality? Norwgian/Brit

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? No problem's there.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? To be honest, I haven't foggiest idee, but it works.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? As long as my wife doesn't start to downloade trueblood or whatever. Sometimes I get some lag that can cause me to have to restart the game.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Got it.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? I'll talk and listen. I have abit of a stutter to give you all a good laugh;P

Do you share this account with anyone? Just me.

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? Galarion and Dee knows me form back in Gril Scouts ( i think)

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? I allways try to stay on top with ench, gems and reforge as with profs.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? To have progress, this is a given. So yes I can stay and wipe till we get it done.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Can't see a problem with this. If some people are better suited for the encounter ahead then thats how it is. No worries.

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? A little DK whispered, and I want to raid and be in an active guild.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? well, to have a good time ingame, raid and nuke gnomes. Is there anything else?

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? People that can't take a joke and take them self's to serious. And the elites that can't help others out (we had some in our last guild)

Anything else you wish to add I added the priest link, as I can join with her if that is better for the overall progress, give me a /w if its anything else you want to know. Just a note, if I get accepted I'll get the dk (if thats the one) up to par in a mater of days factions wise, so don't worry about that.
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)   [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:44 am

Hello and thank you for the application, i would like to offer you a trial on your Shadow Priest for now if thats ok, if you gear your DK up and sort it out raid ready then we can maybe discuss that further but as of the minute we only have 1 Shadow Priest so could really do with a second.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
whelp

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)   [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am

No problem mate, sound good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)   [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
Page 1 of 1