Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
émpowered

[Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33 Empty
PostSubject: [Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33   [Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Émpowered, lvl 85, mage

What is your character's build? 0/8/33 (frost)

Why did you choose that build? Because i find it does more damage on raid bosses then fire or arcane, and i really like it.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes ofcours i am.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Tailoring and enchanting, i use them for the personal enchants and for others.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/%C3%89mpowered/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) http://gyazo.com/f92d335665ad02c9d7716f8257153c0d

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I have been in only 2 serious raiding guilds, in spire, had to leave because of gear issues, and in betrayal, left them becasue the raid group was bad and didint like how the guild leader was acting towords members.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Been kicked out of one guild wayy back for talking too much, and a mutual kick out of spire because of my gear.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. As frost, First i set my mirror images out, release my flame orb, a few frost bolts, then get my pet to freeze the boss and i do deep freeze, pop isy veins the spam some frost bolts and any procs that come up, a few seconds later i do cold snap and repeat some of the starting abilities, flame orb, deep freeze and icy veins when the last one finishes. then just continue with crocs and deep freeze.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? No experience before wotlk, cleared wotlk on normal on 25 man and 9 H bosses on 25 man, ive done 6 bosses currently for cataclysm.

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 3.30 / 3.30 / 3.30, can you maintain 95% attendance? can maintain 100% if you invite Smile

Personal information:
Age? 17, few months off from 18

Nationality? Lithuanian

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Got NVIDIA Geforce 9800Gt for my grafics card, so i dont have anyy lag issues, but unfortunately i dont know about the other information, but my PC runs great.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Yes

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? I do but i cant speak through vent or any comunication program because something is wrong with my sound card.

Do you share this account with anyone? No

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? Used to know ppl there but not talked to any in months.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yes

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? Because i used to like it when i was in it and was hoping to get a chance to raid with the same ppl again.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Progression raiding and fun.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Bad leadership and moron members.

Anything else you wish to add I used to be in the guild by the name of Bloodbrothér, i changed to a troll coz of the better ratials and changed my name
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

[Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33   [Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:44 am

Hello and Thank you for the application, gear seems decent and the raid experience is always nice to have.

Accepted, whisper me in game for inv.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk

[Trial] - Émpowered-mage-dps-0/8/33
Page 1 of 1