Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Qsg

[Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 Empty
PostSubject: [Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31   [Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:33 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Qsg he is a lvl 85 Warlock

What is your character's build? 4/6/31 Destruction at the moment

Why did you choose that build? I really like the spec and the playstyle, I feel comfortable with it.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Ofc, can play all specs, some better that others, but I can pull some decent DPS out

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Mining - I choose Mining because I was going to PvP with this character when I made him, so it's a good stamina buff. Enginerring - I choose that mainly because of the "enchants" I can do on hands,waist and back and for the fun stuff too. Cooking - I choose Cooking so I could make my own buff food for raids. Then I got Fishing, First Aid and Archaeology just because they can come in handy. Archaeology the gear I can be lucky to get. First Aid for some PvP and Fishing to help my Cooking out for making of buff food for other guild members.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/qsg/

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/88/wowscrnshot020211165524.jpg/ As you can see I keep my addons on minium. You can't see my MikScrollingBattleText which just show me my damage done, damage taken, when cooldowns ready, and when I recive something

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless - I was in Ruthlessness a few weeks ago, but they changed them so they didn't fitted for me

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? No I wasn't

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. First of all I start with Curse of the Elements then Bane of Doom and so on to Immolate so I cast my Chaos Bolt then I uses my Conflagrate, so I cast a few Incinerate until Conflagrate is off cooldown. So I just repeat this

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? In Wrath - Naxxramas 10/25 Cleared, OS 10/25 Cleared, Malygos 10 down, Trial of the Crusader 10/25 Cleared, Ulduar 11/13 that includes Algalon, ICC 10 - 11/12, Ruby Sanctum not down (because I don't have full clear on ICC and not downed Halion is because I had a break and went back only a few months until Cataclysm, then the guild I was in was more focus on ICC herioc) VOA 10/25 Cleared. So far in Cataclysm I have in Blackwing Descent 10 - 3/6 Bastion of Twilight 10 - 2/4(5) almost got Ascendant Council down, made it to 5% and I got Algaloth down

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 3.30 / 3.30 / 3.30, can you maintain 95% attendance? Yes

Personal information:
Age? 15

Nationality? I'm from Denmark

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yeah

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Processor Intel Core 2 Duo T7400 / 2.0 GHz, OS Provided Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Graphics Processor NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600.

I'm planing to buy a new computer soon, with the specs - GeForce GT335,Core i5-450,4GB RAM,640GB HDD,DVD±RW,kamera,BT,W7 Home

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? My connection is stable

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yeah

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yeah

Do you share this account with anyone? No

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? No I don't

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Always

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? I'm surely am

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Ofc, guild comes first

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? I known it in Wrath were doing good there, so I thought I would try it

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Good raids, loads of fun, polite members. All those stuff

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? People that can't stop complaining

Anything else you wish to add - Hope I'll see you soon to have fun, I'm excited Smile
Back to top Go down
casinai

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31   [Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:36 am

hi thanks for the application, but can you log out in your pve gear?
/casinai
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31   [Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:18 am

We will have a response to you soon, armory's tending not to work so i can evaluate your gear, as soon as its up I'll get back to you with an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31   [Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:44 am

Thank you for the app, whisper me or Casinai in game for an inv.

Novo
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31   [Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Trial] - Qsg, Warlock, DPS, 4/6/31
Page 1 of 1