Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gevreka

[Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6 Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6   [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:23 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Gevreka 85 druid

What is your character's build? 0/35/6 (feral,with few points spent for emergency tanking)

Why did you choose that build?
It's the basic feral build and the 2 points that left ,i've specced into some survivability abilities (survival instincts and pulverize,for when it's required emergency tanking)
Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes

What are your professions and why did you choose them? mining/herbalism,for gold so i can get my enchants/gems asap

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/gevreka/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot033111204350.jpg/

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless "Harass the Alliance" - social guild,with many friends in there,left becouse i wanted to try raiding; "Hostile" - used to raid there as a resto druid,but my PC broke and had to use the old one,which i was playing with 3FPS in 25 man with it ,raiding with that low FPS was unbearable ,so i had to stop; "Lain Time" - PvP guild,got disbanded; "Synthesis" - currently in,many cool ppl in there,if i get accepted i'll leave ofc.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? No,i haven't.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. First ,just before the pull I use Potin of Tol'vir,then (when the tank pulls) i use faerie fire from range,Feral Charge ,use Mangle (to put the bleed bonus debuff) shred few times to burn some energy,so i can use Tiger's Fury,use Rake ,pop Berserk ,burn the Stampede buff (etc free ravage) and Rip,after that i follow the normal "rotation" which is to keep my 2 bleeds up,mangle debuff and using tiger's fury and berserk every time they're off CD,unless there's a burn phase i have to save them for,using second potion of tol'vir when BL is popped.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? Vanilla - ZG,old onyxia,old Naxx;TBC - Karazhan,BT,TK,Gruul,Maghteridon; WOTLK - ToC10/25 - cleared ,ToGC10/25 - 4/5;Ulduar - cleared (most of it,missing the squid boss only,i think);ICC10/25 - cleared;ICC hc10/25 - 11/12,OS 3D10/12 - cleared,RS10/25 - cleared

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance? Yes.

Personal information:
Age? 17

Nationality? Bulgarian

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Windows 7,8GB R.A.M.,GeForce GTS450 GDDR5 1024MB (video card) quad-core i5 CPU

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Yes,it is.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? I do have microphone,and when needed I will speak.

Do you share this account with anyone? No

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? Yes,Sean (warrior)

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yes

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? Looking for good raiding guild, and i know ,that Spire is one of the top 25man raiding guilds since WOTLK ,and from what i've heard the raiding with you guys is really calm and fun Wink

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? To have fun Smile

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Dramas and scenes..

Anything else you wish to add Nothing more,really Smile
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

[Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6   [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am

Hello and thak you for your application unfortunatley we can not offer you a trial, good luck finding a stuiable guild.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk

[Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
Page 1 of 1