Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zeltra

zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 Empty
PostSubject: zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):

What is your character's name, level, class? Zeltra, human paladin holy lv 80

What is your character's build? 33/5/3

Why did you choose that build? I chose this build as it is a primary raiding build for holy paladins

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes of course I have tank as offspec and im more than willing to respec

What are your professions and why did you choose them? I chose Engineering and mining , engineering for the helm to boost my gear as much as possible pre raiding and mining to make money

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/zeltra/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot031911160007.jpg/

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless My guild right now is reckoning the reason why I am leaving it is because it is de progressing people arnt showing up and their is no significant progression for me so i had decided to join a more progressive guild one that atleast trys Very Happy

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? I have not been kicked out of any guilds Very Happy

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Judgment at beging to keep mana regan up holy light and shock whenever possible holy light as primary keep Bol on Mt while healing OT maker sure that when their is large aoe damage to use LOD use word of glory when you have 3 holy power as it is an instant, hand of sacrifice is use ful when needed

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? I have raided in TBC and woltk my guild in TBC went up to T5 bosses For (love and loyalty) and my Woltk guild ( renaissance ) cleard all the way up to lich king however i have only cleared to professor putriced

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance? yes i raid whenever i am needed and if not i am willing to stay on standby

Personal information:
Age? I am 16

Nationality? US

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Of course

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? intel core i7 Nvidia 3d graphics card

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? yes it is its a 12mb broadband connection

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? yes

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? yes

Do you share this account with anyone? no

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? yes Dj is a freind of mine

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? of course whenever needed

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? as long as it takes ;D

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? yes

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? well i heard it was a good guild and i do have a friend in it so i thought why not

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? I am looking to be a progressive raider and complete some endgame bosses

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? To many people not logging on for the good of the guild to get some easy bosses down that are also fun Very Happy

Anything else you wish to add Hi guys I have been on this server for a long time i know alot of people just wanted to get to know your guild a bit better and hopefully progress with you guys through some fun and intreasting content I will always help whenever i am needed so i hope i get the chance to raid with you guys and thanks Very Happy tongue bom
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Hello and thank you for the application I'll just get Deé to over look your gear and talents etc before we make a decision Smile

(log out in healing gear too please)

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
zeltra

PostSubject: Hey    zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Hey thanks for the look over Just tell me when and ill switch horde Very Happy

thanks, zeltra
Back to top Go down
Deé

PostSubject: Re: zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:59 am

hmh ok, for your spec you should always have 2 points in imp. judgement and for the best healing specs there is 2, 31/3/7 or 31/5/5 depending on you like to get an extra word of glory time to time or not. There is no point in haveing 2 points in Last word and Enlightened judgements, waste if 2 points that you should have in imp. judgement.

As for glyphs you should have Glyph of Divine Favor, so either take away holy shock or word of glory. For major glyphs no point in haveing glyph of BoL cause it costs like 1.5k mana to put up and it lasts for 5 min no point in the glyph, you should use glyph of divine protection, light of dawn and divinity but if you feel you have problem with mana go with divine plea instead of divinity.

As a rule of thumb for holy paladins haste is the best offstat for us so you should reforge all you items that dosent have haste to haste even crit.

Other then that just try to replace your pvp items and gl
Back to top Go down
zeltra

PostSubject: zeltra   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:53 am

Thanks m8 ill get right on that ill change to 31/3/7 as well as replace those glyphs thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deé

PostSubject: Re: zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:57 am

If you going for 31/3/7 then get pursuit of justice and smack on 50 haste on ze boots, mastery is shit for holydins anyway
Back to top Go down
zeltra

PostSubject: zeltra, paladin   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:48 am

thanks m8 I have respeced and glyphed i should be replacing the pvp items soon as I will try to replace the ring with band of flowers and change the mastery to haste as I havent been lucky getting the ring from defense system aswell as the back i will try to get the one from vp points aswell or the one from verloin and theiron thanks a bunch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zeltra

PostSubject: zeltra   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:04 am

I put lava walker for the extra run speed
Back to top Go down
Deé

PostSubject: Re: zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:48 am

cool looks good, got nothing else to add
Back to top Go down
zeltra

PostSubject: zeltra   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:10 pm

alright hope to hear from you guys soon cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
vmp

vmp

PostSubject: Re: zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:03 am

Yo. Apologies, just in case I'm in the wrong, but shouldn't a raiding pala healer have a more finely tuned UI?
Anyway GL.
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:42 am

I would like to offer you a trial, whisper me, temjaw or casinai in game for invite.
Back to top Go down
Deé

PostSubject: Re: zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 am

Depends on the person vmp, grid was made for holy paladins to start with but i for one hate healing addons and heal without em
Back to top Go down
zeltra

PostSubject: Reply to the trail   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Hi guys im sorry i wasnt able to tell you that i had been accepted into sundown the reason for this was because someone had told me that it was a good guild however i did not know that they raided late so i decided to leave however if u guys still want me as a trial i can try
Back to top Go down
Galarion

PostSubject: Re: zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:25 am

im just curious, i have no idea about paladins etc, but having Pursuit of Justice AND Lava Walker at the same time doesnt will not stack? And Dee, you said Mastery was shit for Holydins anyways, and he puts a 35 mast + run speed on his shoes..? I'm confused Razz
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am

As we are now a 10man guild we see no need for another holy paladin, also even if we were still doing 25man i wouldnt accept you given the fact you just went to Sundown over us.

Good luck finding a suitable guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3   zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
Page 1 of 1