Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kegar

[Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34   [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:14 pm

What is your character's name, level, class? Kégar,85,warrior
What is your character's build? 5/2/34

Why did you choose that build? i have choosen this build in WOTLK and it seem's good and i tryed few guild runs with my last guild and i found myself in it. I like to play that spec and i am really good at it

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Well i always will respec to help guild

What are your professions and why did you choose them? i have choosen JC becouse of some extra stamina and mining becouse of extra stamina and it maked me easier to lvl JC (makeing money with it too)

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/k%C3%A9gar/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot032011194119.jpg/

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless
Phoenix Rising- i leaved them becouse i wasn't happy with their raiding
Dark Secrets- i was there for about 5 weeks after that guild was disbanded
Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)?
i wasn't kicked from any guild.
Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters.
To start im casting shout for extra rage>heroic throw>charge in>shield slam>and then i tank with ability prioritys shield slam>revenge>rend>devastate>heroic strike over 50 rage
What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)?
I started playing in TBC but for 2 weeks WOTLK came out and i just dinged 70 and i just did BT and then LK was out
WOTLK- i did 12/12 icc 10 normal 3/12 heroic
11/12 icc 25 normal 3/12 heroic (that 25 runs i was with synthesis)
RS 25 cleared
Voa 10/25 cleared
Naxx moustly full

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance?
Fine with me

Personal information:
Age? 21

Nationality? BiH

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes i am learning enlish for 8 years now and i understand all

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)?

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable?
I have stable Connection i rarely get dc
Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes useing it for 2.5 years

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? i have mic but i dont speak much

Do you share this account with anyone? No

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? Spoken, Darkbaron

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available?
yes
Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game?
Yes and i'll give best of myself
On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes i agree becouse i was officer in The illuminate and it was hard to not let someone in raid but i understand it

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? Becouse i like to raid and i heard you are friendly players

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? I am looking good aditude of players,concentration in raids,out of raids fun,maybe meet someone in real life

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? To ppl be rude noting else

Anything else you wish to add

i wish to add that i am 1k rep from helm enchate and i am farming for rep wrist too
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34   [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Hello and thank you for your application, however i am going to have to decline you, in the current raid content, its 2 tanks for most 25man fights, some 1 tank fights and only about 3 (off the top of my head) that actually require 3 tanks, we have 2 Full time tanks and 2 offspec tanks with majority epic gear, i simply couldnt fit you into the roster, the only tank i would consider taking would be a Feral Druid with Moonkin offspec.

Sorry and good luck finding a suitable guild.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Kegar

PostSubject: yeh   [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am

well yeah i know but Spoken said me to i apply and he said that u need warrior tanks thats whay i applyed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34   [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
Page 1 of 1