Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cabinfever

Cabinfever

[Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC Empty
PostSubject: [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC   [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:04 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class?
Cabinfever, 85, Warlock

What is your character's build?
As it stands i have an affliction and destruction setup. Both are builds for messing about till i can settle on a permanent decision. I'll probably roll with a PvE affy build. Because thats what i find the most fun Very Happy

Why did you choose that build? It just a case of the most enjoyable spec for me. I have been known to switch to the 'flavor of the month' specs though depending on patch changes or whats hitting the hardest.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? aye

What are your professions and why did you choose them? engineering/alchemy.
If im honest im a cheap skate, which is why i chose alchemy. I used to buy a stupid amount of potions/flasks so i grabbed that. Engineering is just fun and with the recent changes its almost as useful 'stat' wise as enchanting or JC. My alt (85) has herbalism and mining to help fund my main

Link for your armory? Cabinfever's armoury

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) i prefer using tinypic, imageshack tend to reduce the sizes recently Cabinfever's UI
I use a very minimal setup to my addons, though i use a lot of Ace2 mods, data addons, casting mods and notifications.
My bindings are mased on /cast x [mod] macros to save on space so a LOT of my buttons or macros are hidden

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless nothing on this realm im a very new transfer. I used to play on this realm some time ago in adrenaline. I left to join a pvp server but it didnt work out. i felt more at home here. Unfortunately i cant get a slot in adrenaline because they have enough locks.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? nope

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. i dont use rotations, tbh i HATE them. I prefer just going with it, rotations depend on so many things i feel as an affliction lock you can't limit yourself to one. My dots have different tick times and expire at different rates. If aff-locks stick to rotations they'll probably find that stuff dies before we can lay some pew on it Razz.
Assuming theres a basic tank and spank, then i'd open with Corr, UA, BoA, CoE, haunt, SB...
precasting a haunt corr if its avalible

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? gosh, first guild app ive seen asking for vanilla exp Very Happy
vanilla i cleared all of the raids to twins in AQ40 and i got to saph in naxx.
TBC i raidled all content except KJ (really wish i kept playing here for another week or so...)
WOTLK i raidled most of ulduar multiple times, but i decided to have a break just before TOC and ICC came out, i didnt really enjoy raiding then. ToC and ICC wernt a patch on TBC or ulduar raids Sad

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance? being 100% honest no, im working a lot at the moment and the best i can promise is 2/3 per week. I work 2 jobs one daytime and one night. This means i dont have any problem staying late for raids, but catching a tuesday would be hard for me. I'm a great fan of achievement hunting partys, and off day raids/events - and i can attend those most days too Smile

Personal information:
Age? 21

Nationality? scottish, UK

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? yes

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)?
intel core quad CPU @ 2.6GHz (x4)
6gm RAM
NIVIDA 280gtx graphics
50mb broadband upload

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? im changing ISP in a couple of weeks, but atm theres no problems.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? yup

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? yup, if you can shut me up Smile

Do you share this account with anyone? hellz no

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? nope

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? yes, i hate people that dont lol

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? isnt that like saying, are you prepared to breathe to live? Razz ofc i am ^^

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? If its a rule of joining the guild yes ill agree. Though if i'm not needed i would request that im told asap, so i can plan something else for my night Smile

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? your progression seems less hardcore than some other guilds, and i find that more within my reach atm. It also seems like a friendly guild judging by your realm forum post.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild?
ultimately im looking for raiding with a bunch of friends i can trust to play with. I hate guild drama and people who make a big deal out of everything. I just want to relax, focus, and throw some motherf**kin dps baby! I love guild off day events and people who play together while outside of raids because they like playing together. I enjoy making gaming videos and capturing boss encounters.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? I really loathe guildies with 'i has' syndrome. /flex 'ing a new piece of loot or always linking data meters. I'm not a big fan of DKP either, it can make things very complicated and cause arguments. Its better when people just get along and /roll for justice!

Anything else you wish to addI cant think of anything right now but if i do i'll post below.

cheers
//cab

(edit: fixed bb code)

Last edited by Cabinfever on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cabinfever

Cabinfever

PostSubject: thought of something!   [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:11 am

should prolly add this:
as it stands i've not killed any bosses in cata yet, ive only recently came back after a long break. I know my class well (lock since 06!) and i allready know the first few bossfights from reading strategic guides. I'm a fast learner and once i'm in, im totally dedicated to a guild's reputation and progression.
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC   [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:45 am

Log out in PVE gear please, thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Cabinfever

Cabinfever

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC   [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:51 am

done
Back to top Go down
Cabinfever

Cabinfever

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC   [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm

cen i has forumz access? :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC   [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
Page 1 of 1