Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rouzi

[Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 Empty
PostSubject: [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6   [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:25 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Rouzi, 85, deathknight

What is your character's build? 4/31/6

Why did you choose that build? checked up forums and i guess is the best dps spec for dks atm but unholly us quite the same

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? yea no problem i can play all 3 dk specs

What are your professions and why did you choose them? enchanting for the extra ring enchants and also to be albe to enchant all my gear by myself........jewelcrafting quite the same reason

Link for your armory? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/rouzi/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack)
http://img855.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img855/9388/wowscrnshot033011155718.jpg&via=mupload

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless

its actually an alt of mine which i lvl up a month before cata release so i havent done that much on him but i raided a lot on my main char paladin Robertus with Deliverance, Resolute, Almost skilled after cata released i decided to join Adrenaline as a social and maybe raid with them later but it didnt happen so iam looking for a new 25man guild cause i miss the raiding

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? nope

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters.

DnD - put diseases up (with outbreak) - pillar of frost for extra strenght - obliterate (every time its available and when killing machine procs if on cd i use frost strike) - blood strike - frost strike - HB whenever freezing fog procs

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)?

TBC - Zul aman, Karazhan, gruuls lair, maghteridon, ssc
Wotlk - naxxramas 25/10, malygos 25/10, OS 3D 25/10, ulduar 25/10, Toc 25/10, ICC 25/10 but havent downed LK

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance? yes

Personal information:
Age? 23

Nationality? Slovak

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? yes

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)?
i3 3.06GHz, 4gb RAM, nvidia geforce GTX 460 1gb, win 7

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? yes

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? yes

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? yes

Do you share this account with anyone? no

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? dono about it but maybe some of them remember me Very Happy

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? yes as i have both profesions its not a question for me Smile

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? yes

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? yea have no problems with it

Why did you choose to apply to Spire?
because spire is in top horde guilds on anachronos and iam lookin for some serious raiding but also having fun and enjoy the game Smile

What are you looking to achieve within a guild?

I see you as a good and a nice progressing guild, guess with friendly funny and reliable players. What can I offer. Loyalty, Comittal, punctuality and a serious face when required. I learn my class inside out, keep upto date with changes.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? slacking

Anything else you wish to add hi iam Robert you can call me Rob Smile in my free time : friends, party, wow and so... in a few words Smile
Back to top Go down
Galarion

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6   [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:57 am

As far as i can tell, you should not/never use Str + Hit gems unless the socket is blue with a socket bonus of minimum 20 Str. If it isn't - slap a 40 Str gem in it regardless of socket bonus (unless 40 haste). Im not an expert on Frost Spec but i know 2H Frost should gem Str + Haste like Unholy, not Str + Crit in the yellow sockets.
Back to top Go down
rouzi

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6   [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:42 am

true str>haste>crit repaired it, checking forums and all but maybe iam making mistakes so if you see something else wrong just write it Wink
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6   [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am

Hello and thak you for your application we would like to offer you a trial, whisper Novocaine / Temjaw / Casinai in game for invite.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6   [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight  4/31/6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
Page 1 of 1