Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khárn

[Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application   [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Khárn, 85, Druid

What is your character's build? 8/2/31

Why did you choose that build? Its the spec ive found most fitting for me in PvE orientated scenarios. Been queried about why i took Nature's Swiftness out my spec, but even when i had it i found i almost never used it. So i put the point to better use

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes. I have a feral set which is tank orientated but its mainly 346ilvl gear. Typically my off spec at present is Balance

What are your professions and why did you choose them? JC and LW. I find these professions give very good bonuses to stats (on gear). More so than typically gathering professions. My alts i use for farming materials for my druid when needed

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/kh%c3%a1rn/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) Ive never had to use "imageshack" so im not sure how to go about this. Im happy to try given some instrucion:P

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless Adrenaline - left around the start of Cataclysm, alot of players had a nack of being VERY late, or not showing up for raids with no good reason. Good players, just wasnt enough of a work ethic for me. Tried to start my own 10man guild recently but was finding recruitment difficult, especially when theres alot of strong competition Razz

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Never been kicked

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Pending on the situation. Typically Rejuvenation /+ Wild Growth when multiple players are taking raid damage. Nourish for giving players average-speed heals when nothing overly threatening is happening or about to happen. Swiftmend patch on fights where the raid can "hug up". Healing Touch / Regrowth when players need a burst heal (or omen of clarity procs i often use HT or Regrowth then as they are expensive heals to use)eg Chimaeron, getting players above the magic 10k hp i tend to use Regrowth

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? Alot of my pre-WoTLK experience is on other chars. Feel free to get in touch for more info on this. On Kharn: ICC10 clear, ICC10heroic clear (before Cata), ICC25 clear, ICC25heroic 9/12. RS 10+25 clear. BWD: 3/6, BoT 2/4

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance? For the most part yes. I sometimes have problems for my journey home from college on Tuesdays/Thursdays. I dont expect this to be a problem however as i very rarely encounter this situation. Its a case of hitting awful traffic in Edinburgh on the way home. If i truly believed this would be a regular occurence, i wouldnt apply Smile and i know id get demoted or kicked if it was a regular occurence. When said problems (if they ever) arrise, id expect to be around 15-20mins late of raid time. Of course not ideal but im at the buses mercy Sad again, feel free to ask for more information

Personal information:
Age? 21

Nationality? English (but live in Scotland currently)

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Absolutely

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Intel Core i7 cpu, 2.67 GHz, 6GB RAM, 64bit OS. Thats all i can find, sorry

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Connection is fine

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yes but the microphone isnt great, sometiems its hard to hear me

Do you share this account with anyone? No

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? Qsg, i think that's all

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Absolutely, but ill try and keep you alive Razz

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yeh no problem

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? Ive found Cataclysm quite difficult in regards to finding a home. I know Spire have a reputation from WoTLK as being a skilled guild with equally skilled players. Id like to get back into this kind of environment, with a commited raid team Smile and hopefully make some in-game friends too

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Well of course id like a nice social aspect, where players can mingle and enjoy each others company. But also i need a home suitable to my needs, ie can turn-up the heat in raids in order to get progression:P I hope i can prove to be an effective player if enlisted

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Past experience tells me i don't like a guild without work ethic. I get on better with people who have similar ambitions as myself Smile who want to work for the guild; to strive to be the best player they can be; and of course.... give nothing less than 100%

Anything else you wish to add A little about me, incase people are curious. Currently doing more "highers" as im hoping to get into a career of Psychology. I enjoy football (Chelsea Fan Very Happy), playing my guitar and of course WoW. Mostly into heavy metal music, favourites being Pantera, a7x, Iron maiden! Thanks in advance for taking the time to read the application. Best of luck to us all in our future ventures, whether im recruited or not o/

Back to top Go down
émpowered

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application   [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Hey were you once ally and in a guild called "knights of ni"?
Back to top Go down
Khárn

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application   [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Ive raided with them now and then in WoTLK. Know a few people there, i think my warrior is still there but hes still lvl80. So its been a while

If you're someone i know and haven't mentioned im sorry Razz im terrible with names
Back to top Go down
émpowered

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application   [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:15 pm

He he, ive changed my name since i was in that guild... anyway, good to see you and hope you get in Smile
Back to top Go down
Khárn

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application   [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Damn it now im curious xD

but thanks Smile ill figure this out eventually lol
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application   [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:54 am

Hello and thanks for the application, I would like to offer you a trial within the guild.

Whisper me or Casinai in game for an invite.

Novocaine.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application   [Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Trial] - Khárn, Resto Druid Application
Page 1 of 1