Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sean2451

[Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 Empty
PostSubject: [Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3   [Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:07 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Maziah, 85, Priest

What is your character's build? Holy - 6,32,3

Why did you choose that build? I chose this build as its the most versatile and best holy healing spec around, for dungeons and raids.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Sure, anything to help the guild progress (:

What are your professions and why did you choose them? im currently low on my profession at this time my Enchanting is 350/525 and Jewelcrafting 450/425 i chose them for my personal choice but also knowing they are benefical to my class. The reason they are low is due to me switching over from playing my main character (Sean)

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/maziah/advanced

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) Image shack is also refusing to upload no even 1 of my 5 screenshots, im not sure if its the website or its my computer, but ive used it many timed before in the past, im sorry for this inconvinience

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless il be refering to my Mains raiding history and i currently havent raided with my priest)Firstly i begun my raiding career in Dark secrets during wotlk times, i left them due to many core players leaving which then in turn caused there to be no raids being made due to lack of numbers and an increased lack of intrest. Secondly i joined the illuminate after Dark secrets seeking raiding thorugh cataclysm, the guild disbanded after the GL left and disputed between raiders caused people to leave. At the moment im in Betrayal but there seems to be no room for a healer within there one strict 10 man team which leaves me hanging around doing well nothing every week.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? No i havent

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. i guess it really depends on the encounter but if for instance i was to heal alot of raid damage i would firstly use Chakra>prayer of healing >Circle of healing>Prayer of mending> consider Renew> Sanctuary if needed and if i repeated this id use Shadowfiend and other healing regents to preserve mana and allow them to be off CD later on in the fight.

if i was healing a tank i would use >Chakra>Renew>Heal>Holy Word: Serenity> Flash heal if needed followed by a greater Heal and then repeat.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? Wotlk - ICC 10 man 12/12 11/12 hc ICC 25 man 12/12 6/12 hc
Ulduar 13/14 10 man
Ruby sanctum 1/1 25+10 man

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance? Yes i can , give and take the odd day where i may have to me absent.

Personal information:
Age? 18

Nationality? English

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes im from england Very Happy

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? 2.2 Ghz processor, Intel Gm45 graphics card, Windows Seven

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? yes i currently have a stable 20mb connection

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? yes i have used it many times and currently have it downloaded

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? yes i do have a mic, but i do tend to be quiet but will speak when needed (:

Do you share this account with anyone? No only myself

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? Yes i used to raid with Darkbaron Rosko who just recently joined but im not sure who else that has currently joined spire or is in that i really know (:

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes i have alot of gold and ability to keep all my gear to the highest standard (:

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? yes most definatly , in all cases before any raid progress wiping will take place.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? of course i have no problem with this.

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? i chose to apply for spire due to there excelled progress, and for the chance to be

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? im looking for a fun raiding progressive experience, making new friends, meeting new people and becoming an asset to the guild (:

What are you NOT looking for within a guild im not looking for no raids, of alot of inactive players.

Anything else you wish to add ehh im not to sure what to add really. Im a relaible raider , relaxed and fun to get on with (:

Back to top Go down
casinai

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3   [Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:00 pm

thanks for your application we'll get back to you shortly.
/casinai
Back to top Go down
sean2451

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3   [Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:53 am

Sorry about missing out a certain part of my application, i think i accidently deleted it. Firstly i forgot to add i have Healed/dps'd Baradin Hold on my Priest and secondly the full response as to Why i chose to apply to Spire? is because of of the guilds excelled progress in cataclysm raids, and for the chance to be begin my raiding career once again through cataclsym with a secure and well established maintained guild.

Sorry about this (:
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3   [Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:07 am

Hello Maziah and thank you for the application, the gears fine, ready for raiding etc,

1 empty glyph and 7 unenchanted items though, please explain this Smile

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3   [Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:45 am

Accepted on trial after chat in game.

Welcome aboard

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3   [Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Trial] - Maziah (Aka Sean) Holy priest 7,32,3
Page 1 of 1