Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daneczek

[Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3   [Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? - Daneczek, 85, warrior

What is your character's build? - 31/7/3, Arms

Why did you choose that build? - Well Warrior is my favourite class, i tanked a lot in the past and fury is boring.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? - Going prot is not a problem but i dont rly enjoy playing fury, i would be willing to respec for the greater good tho Smile

What are your professions and why did you choose them? - BS/ENCH, i studied blacksmithing in RL so it was my first choice when i started with wow, in time i replaced original mining with ench since its more helpful

Link for your armory?] - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/daneczek/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot021711215851.jpg/

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless - Drunken Cows (left coz there were too many tanks at the time), Deliverance (Left coz i was havin a wowbreak), If u´d kill me i cant remember the name of the next guild i was in, anyway the guild spit after our GM left and thats how i ended up in Resolute, wich disbanded after some time and now im in Adrenaline (our GM knows about my intention to leave)

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? - Nope

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. - Shout, charge, rend, colossus smash when on, MS, overpower with slam and ww to fill the gaps

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? - TBC : kara, ZA, 3 or 4 bosses of BT, WOTLK : 10/25man naxx full, 10man ulduar apart from vezax and mimiron with like 6HM, 10/25man TOC full, 3/5 heroic, 10man ICC full with god damn 11/12 heroic, couple of kills on 25 in ICC and ULD but nothing to write about rly Smile

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 3.30 / 3.30 / 3.30, can you maintain 95% attendance? - Eh well 95% pretty much means i can miss 1 raid every 2 months, cant guarantee that im afraid but 90% shouldnt be a problem

Personal information:
Age? - 26

Nationality? - Im from Czech Republic

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? - Yes

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? - 3,2Ghz Amd, 4GB ram, not sure about the graphic card rly im not rly an IT kind of guy... Runs wow fine on lower details, currently w8ting for my graphic card to burn and im gonna buy a new PC Smile

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? - Yes, very

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? - Yes

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? - Yes

Do you share this account with anyone? - No

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? - No

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? - Ofc

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? - Ofc

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? - Yes, sure.

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? - I know the name, so i have confidence ill be playing with good players and also id like to be in a 25 guild again after 2 years ive been in 10 man guilds.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? - Focused, dedicated, regular raiding and good relationships between members

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? - Kids, slackers, raids starting an hour late... stuff like that

Anything else you wish to add
Back to top Go down
casinai

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3   [Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:13 am

thanks for the application we'll get back to you shortly
/casinai
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3   [Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:19 am

We will have a response to you soon, armory's tending not to work so i can evaluate your gear, as soon as its up I'll get back to you with an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3   [Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:26 am

Thank you for the application but we have decided going against this, i can't really see Arms being a viable dps output within raids atm over Fury.

Thanks for the application, good luck else where.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3   [Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] - Daneczek, warrior, arms 31/7/3
Page 1 of 1