Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vredesbyrd

[Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application   [Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Vredesbyrd Lvl 85 Fury Warrior

What is your character's build? [i]Fury ( 7-31-3 )

Why did you choose that build? Because I enjoy playing it, ive tried all the Warrior specializations but ive finally found my favorite, after years of going back and forth!

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes, I got duel talent specialization. My offspecc is Protection! I would have no problems with picking another spec. If it was for the greater good of the guild.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? I got Jewelcrafting and Mining, not maxed out yet.. I picked this profession because I thought it would be useful to be able to make my own gems and sockets. I also have all the secondary professions.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/vredesbyrd/

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) I got the standard WoW UI , not any addon UI so i thought a screenshot would be not needed. But once i get a real stationary computer with a good screen I will get something good going! Smile

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless After Cataclysm release ive only been in 2 social guilds, my current is <The Wicked> and I joined cause my friend needed a warrior officer. but he have gotten many members now and he understand that I am on the lookout for more Raiding and Professional play.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Never been kicked out of any guild! Smile

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. I burn my Cooldowns first to get max output from the first moment, then I use BloodThirst --> ( if high rage ) Heroic Strike --> When they pop I use Raging Blow & Slam.. On Trash groups i change out Heroic Strike with Cleave and focus more on Whirlwind.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)?
Vanilla: No progress as I started to play after TBC Release , Ive been through all the raids now tho, but that have been with fun groups or rep farming on lvl 70 and 80.

TBC: Karazhan ( Cleared ) - Zul'Aman ( Cleared ) - Gruul's Lair ( Cleared ) - Magtheridon's Lair ( Cleared ) - Serpentshrine Cavern ( All except Lady Vasj ) - The Eye ( All except Kael'Thas ) - Mount Hyjal ( First 3 bosses on farm ) - Black Temple ( First boss down ) - Sunwell Plateu ( None )

WOTLK: Naxxramas 10 / 25 ( Cleared ) - Obsidian Sanctum 10 / 25 ( Cleared ) - Malygos 10 / 25 ( Cleared ) - Ulduar 10 / 25 ( All except Yogg Saron & Algalon , SOME Hardmodes done ) - TOC 10 / 25 ( Cleared, not Heroic ) - Icecrown Citadel 10 / 25 ( 10 man Cleared , 25 man up to and including Rotface & Festergut, No heroic progress )

However, much of this progress was done on my old character!! - The Character have been deleted ages ago, since i quitted WoW.. Will never do that mistake again..

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance? [i] I think i should be able to, some days im not done at work before 20:30 but thats not like, all the time Smile

Personal information:
Age? 20

Nationality? Norwegian

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes, I got no problem with understanding English

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00 GHz 2.00 GHz Operating System: VISTA RAM: 4 Gb

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? My internet should be stable, it usually are! Smile

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes, been using it since i started raiding back in the Karazhan days!

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Not at the moment, but will get one!

Do you share this account with anyone? Not at all

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? Nope =/

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Will do my best, as long the gold holds ^^

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yes, thats one of the reasons im applying.. Progress with a great guild!

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes, Thats understandable! Smile

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? Most of the people ive been seeing from Spire, allways got great gear, and ive been thinking to myself, that you are a guild thats fun to be in, and that also dont quit.. Work for your kills and progress, thats a guild ive been looking for so long.. Im tired of being in low guilds that dont manage to get further

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Make new friends, Progress to raids, have someone to play and "Hang out" with in the game, maybe do herocis together etc

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Stupid people , that are dumb and just ruin everything for everyone else.. what is it called again? ah... Noobs... People that brag about shit all the time, people that beg for gold, and beg for help , using guild chat to throw shit at each other and calling each other names , bullying etc

Anything else you wish to add I promise to give it my best if you invite me, 100% ready to be in a hardcore guild again! - And, if it is any interest, I got a bunch of alts im lvling up at the moment which may be useful to the guild later, I got every class filled on the server! Smile

Last edited by Vredesbyrd on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
casinai

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application   [Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 pm

thanks for your application we'll get back to you shortly.
/casinai
Back to top Go down
Vredesbyrd

PostSubject: Vredesbyrd   [Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:01 am

Just some additional Information:

I know that some of my gear is very weak, but I just want you to know that I'm working on it every day Smile Farming heroics so i can replace my helmet ( Which is my weakest part, I will then get Cataclysm Superior ) Also Working on "Ramkahen" Reputation so i can get the Epic Neck from them.

And of course, doing dailies at Tol Barad for the trinket Smile
I currently got no progress with "Therazane" for the Shoulder Enchant
And no progress with "Dragonmaw Clan" for the head Enchant

Now you know that i atleast are working on it to get my gear better every day! Smile
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application   [Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:18 am

Thank you for your application however we have decided to decline you on the basis another Fury Warrior has applied via private application and we have decided to give him a trial.

Good luck finding a suitable raiding guild.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Grave

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application   [Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:44 pm

test post
Back to top Go down
Deé

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application   [Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:38 pm

luv you grave, change your name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application   [Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] - Vredesbyrd Fury Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1