Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lition

[Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2   [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? lition, 85, warlock

What is your character's build? 2/8/31

Why did you choose that build? im destro cus its easy and fun to play and do lods of damager

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? ofc

What are your professions and why did you choose them? im mining and ench got mining for gold and to suply my bs and jc i got ench for free gear ench + i got ring ench Smile

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/lition/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) http://imageshack.no/0wa

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless wotlock: phonex rising and spire
cata: saigo no sensue left cos if not geting starded to raid and flawless left cos the gm left and all my frends in it allso, now curently in inner circel and they rely have slow progres so : /

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? no

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. i keep up the dots i need to keep up and spam the spells i need to spam Razz

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? all tbc all wotlk and cata i have done BH and know some bosses in totfw first boss in BT and the 5 first in BWD

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance? normaly yes

Personal information:
Age? 18

Nationality? norway

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? yes

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? 4gigram intel[r] core[tm] quad CPU Q8400 @2.66ghz 2.67ghz nivea 1gig ram

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? yes

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? yes

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? yes

Do you share this account with anyone? no

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? spoken(my old gm in flawless, lillewilly, i did know novo, cas, and all of the ppl back in wotlok

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? yes

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? yes

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? yes

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? i saw that u was looking for lock's so i remaind this apply to my lock

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? progresion and haveing hun allso

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? whining and asshols

Anything else you wish to add i know my gear isent that good atm but ill gear up asap and allso im ok whit joing as a frend or some thing like that until u think my gear is redy for raiding. allso have alot of alts that are ok geard

Last edited by lition on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
casinai

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2   [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:06 pm

thanks for your application we'll get back to you shortly.
/casinai
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2   [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:00 am

Quote :
Hey Novo, you get my whisper?

On a serious note though.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? yes

then why isnt it? 7 items missing enchants, no belt buckle, you're even missing the blacksmithing sockets?

Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
lition

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2   [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:53 am

cus i got no guild that raiding atm so if i get any upgs its a waste of gold untill i get a raid ing guild. but ofc when i get in a guild that raids ill ench and buckt the gear asap Smile
Back to top Go down
lition

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2   [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:39 pm

btw i have now encht and full gemd the gear if that helps to the apply Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoiker

Yoiker

PostSubject: Pris   [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:57 am

Are you a Priest, Prist or a Pris?
Back to top Go down
lition

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2   [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:00 pm

priest -.-
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2   [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:58 am

Sorry for the delay but im going to have to decline you, we have enough healers now and only really need ranged casper dps, good luck in finding a suitable guild.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2   [Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] - likacha prist healer 6/33/2
Page 1 of 1