Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wipper

Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 Empty
PostSubject: Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5   Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:45 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Wipper, 85 Paladin (blood elf)

What is your character's build? Holy

Why did you choose that build? I've always liked healing the most and this build is currently the strongest holy pve specc for raiding.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Only Engineer atm for the tinkers and Head, the 2nd im not sure what to choose, got 7 80-85 so got almost every good proffesion for my classes.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/wipper/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) Can't get one but i use normal wow UI with addons to help healing and proc-notice.

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless Reckoning, changed back to horde before cata. Hostile, wanted to play paladin instead of the druid i played then, they did not need any more paladins. Unknown Error, applied to Synthesis and well, they did not want me there when i'd applied to another guild.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? No

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Holy light and shock as much as i can without people dying, judge to keep mana regen and divine light on big damages. Holy radiance on big aoe damage where people are stacked. Hand of Sacrifice on bosses when nessesary and ofcourse beacon best tank while focusing more on the OT and raid.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? Started playing in ICC times, did 12/12 but on other chars, also 4 bosses hm. Cata: BwD: 5/6 BoT 2/4 BH 1/1 TofW 0/2. Atramedes and Chimaeron achievments are on my druid : Malcrome, also did those as healer but on druid.

We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance? Yes

Personal information:
Age? 17

Nationality? Sweden

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Intel Core i7, Nvidia 2010 graphics and 6gb RAM. Asus motherboard from 2010.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? 6-8mbit/sec Broadband, yes

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yep

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yes

Do you share this account with anyone? No

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? Tinischa, know him in real life.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes, but i always wait with expensive enchants till they'r 359+ (my legs for example).

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Ofcourse

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? Since it's probably one of the only guilds in top 20 of Anachronos that im not sure if you will reject a holy paladin.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Progress, gear and friendship.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Ninjaing, slacking and people beeing dicks.

Anything else you wish to add Not really, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5   Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:58 pm

can ya log out in your pve gear when possible thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Spart

Spart

PostSubject: Re: Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5   Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:02 pm

We were in a Heroic yest and I recall his performance being pretty good, despite some of my deaths due to Tini slack :p.

Anyway, you got my vote young man. Wink
Gluck!

/Spart
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=4CECAF0C4F17B46C
wipper

PostSubject: Re: Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5   Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:20 am

hehe, thanks spartan, you did quite good you too Wink
Sorry bout the armory
Back to top Go down
wipper

PostSubject: Cancel App   Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:50 am

Hey guys, im taking back the application due to that i went alliance to join Reckoning. Got some old friends there, have a good time raiding and good luck! Thanks anyway! Smile
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5   Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:55 am

Good luck in Rekogning.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://spire.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5   Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wipper, paladin, healer, 31/5/5
Page 1 of 1