Spire Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild found on Anachronos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:22 am
Latest topics
» zeltra, paladin, healer 33/5/3
[Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - cabinfever, warlock, dps, spec TBC
[Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Cabinfever

» [Declined] - Gevreka,Feral Druid,dps,0/35/6
[Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - whèlp, Deathknight, Dps, FrostDW( 5/31/5 atm)
[Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by whelp

» [Trial] - Rouzi, death knight 4/31/6
[Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 am by Novocaine

» [Trial] - Galarion, Death Knight, DPS 5/3/33
[Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am by Grave

» [Declined] - Brutaliuss Shadow/disc priest 10/0/31 85
[Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 am by Novocaine

» [Declined] - Kégar,warrior,5/2/34
[Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am by Kegar

» Grosvenor 7/31/3
[Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am by Poonani

[Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sirmoss

[Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood   [Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:03 am

What is your character's name, Wármástér Death Knight 85

What is your character's build? 35/3/3

Why did you choose that build? I chose this to suit how i play the best while enabling my self to do the best possible in raids.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? If it allows the guild to benefit from it i would like to.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? I have mining currently so i can farm my own gems for my gear and to generate cash for raid food and flasks and for enchants.

Link for your armory?] Armoury Currently Offline

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack)

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless
Outlaws and Flawléss - left as progress was not good enough.
Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)?

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters.
Firstly i apply my dots I spam Heart strike until unavailable followed by death strike and using rune strike to use up my runic power. Obviously i will keep my shields up and all healing effects possible and damage reduction effects.
What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)?
I have been raiding since late tbc/early wotlk
We raid a 3 night schedule of Wed / Thur / Tue - 19.30 - 23.00(3.30hours), can you maintain 95% attendance?
I'm sure i can be 100% active

Personal information:
Age?
Nationality?
English
Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech?
Yes :p i also understand some french and german
Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)?
I am currently running on a Laptop using intel celeron processor with 2g of ram running on about 30fps but will have my computer running soon which will be a big improvement.
We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable?
Yes it is very stable i might dc once every other day at peak times though.
Are you familiar with using ventrilo?
Yes
Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo?
Yes
Do you share this account with anyone? No

Do you know anyone currently in Spire? I know some one who has been accepted , Spokén

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Of course

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yes as they say you learn from your mistakes

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes if the guild leader bereaves it will help the guild more

Why did you choose to apply to Spire? I heard a mate was joining and i have been intrested for a while healing in trade chat

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? I am looking to progress getting the best possible gear for my character while having fun.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? A guild that does not raid much

Anything else you wish to add

I am available every day, times vary but if a calendar event is up i will come on then.
My name is curt i have been playing since the start of lich king i have experience in druid's deathknights and hunters.
I currently have a 85 druid also i would like to gear this in the near future as it is currently on 333item lvl average.
Please feel free to message me in game whether i am in a dungeon or not
Thank you for your time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
casinai

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood   [Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:05 am

thanks for your application we'll get back to you shortly.
/casinai
Back to top Go down
casinai

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood   [Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Thank you for your application but we have decided to decline you, because we already have 2 tanks and novo to offspec tank when needs be.
good-luck finding a home.
/casinai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood   [Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] - Wármáster Death Knight Tank Blood
Page 1 of 1